SOCIO / 223676504 / email@example.com
ANDRÉS BUDINICH V.
Andrés Ignacio Budinich V. is a Partner at Palma Edwards Veszpremy with a particular focus on corporate law. He has participated in several mergers and acquisitions, reorganization and liquidation transactions of creditor and debtor companies, negotiation of contracts in general, securities market and corporate issues, giving direct support to the different business units of local companies and investments in the shipping, real estate and forestry sector.
He has also advised companies and foreign business groups in the installation and implementation of their legal structures, in corporate, contractual, immigration, labor law matters etc.
In addition, he advised, developed and implemented legal strategies for individuals in family restructurings of assets.
- Universidad Diego Portales, Bachelor degree, 2002, with Honors.
- Universidad Diego Portales, Faculty of Law, 2010.
- Title of Lawyer granted by the Supreme Court of Justice, 2011.
- Post Degree in Economics and Finance for lawyers, Faculty of Economics and Business, Universidad de Chile, 2014.
- MBL – Master of Business Law (c), Faculty of Law of the Adolfo Ibáñez University, 2018.
Academic activities and publications
- Member of the Council of Graduates of the Faculty of Law of the Universidad Diego Portales, from 2015 to date.
- Part Time Professor and member of the Business Law Department of Universidad Diego Portales, School of Law, from 2017 to date.
- Mentor of the Volunteer Program of the Faculty of Law of the Universidad Diego Portales, from 2017 to date.
- Arbitrator of the Probono Arbitration and Mediation Program, Faculty of Law, Diego Portales University, 2019 to date.
- Junior Associate, Vial y Compañía, 2011 to 2014.
- Senior Associate, Contador y Compañía, 2014 to 2015.
- Founding Partner at EDN Abogados, 2016 to 2018.
- Partner at Palma Edwards Veszpremy, 2018 to date.
- Participated in the sale of the stock package of Ingeniería y Construcción Vial and Vives S.A. to Grupo Graña y Montero (PEU).
- Participated in the filing of the first Judicial Reorganization Agreement (ARJ) of the Law of Reorganization and Liquidation of Assets and Companies and Persons, by Calzados Beba Limitada, and successfully reprogramed the debt in its entirety. In addition, he relied on the coordination and management of the ARJ with 12 creditor banks participating in the process.
- Participated in the negotiation of the sale of Limited Dental Equipment Manufacturing Company to Danaher Corporation (USA).
- Participated in the operation of Sale & Lease Back real estate between Aguas Verdes Hotel S.A. and Metlife Chile Life Insurance S.A.
- Participated in the Financing Contract Terminal Pacifico Sur Valparaíso S.A.
- Arbitration, Engineering and Construction Vial y Vives S.A. – Company Doña Inés de Collahuasi SCM.
- Chilean Bar Association A.G.
- Member of the Belgo Luxemburgish Chamber of Commerce of Chile A.G.
- Associated with the International Bar Association, IBA.
- Spanish and English.