223676558 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Ann Bruggeman is an International Associate at Palma Edwards Vespremy and has experience in Corporate Law matters, Joint Ventures, Mergers, Divisions and Acquisitions, Migrations and European Labor Law matters.
She is a Belgian and Luxemburgish Lawyer with more than 6 years of experience in international commercial transactions. She worked in Luxembourg and Belgium at Loyens&Loeff, a Dutch business law firm ranked Tier 1 in Europe where she worked on a daily basis with international multinationals.
- Master in Corporate Law, Université Catholique de Louvain, Louvain, Belgium, School of Law, 2010, (Summa Cum Laude).
- Master in International Commercial Law, Bicocca University, Milano, Italy, Faculty of Law, 2011, (Summa Cum Laude).
- Title of Lawyer granted by the Supreme Court of Justice of Brussels, Belgium, French section, 2012.
- Title of Lawyer granted by the Illustrious Bar Association of Luxembourg, 2016.
- Master in Business Administration (MBA), United International Business Schools, Zurich, Switzerland, 2012 (Summa Cum Laude).
- Trainee Lawyer in the Corporate and Labor Law department, Bonn Schmitt Steichen, Luxembourg, 2009.
- Associate in the Corporate Department, Loyens & Loeff Luxembourg S.à r.l., Luxembourg, 2012-2017.
- Counsel in Legal and Commercial Affairs, Belgo Luxemburgish Chamber of Commerce of Chile A.G., Santiago, Chile, June 2017 to date.
- International Associate at Palma Edwards Vespremy, 2018 to date.
- Represented PRADA HOLDING, Miuccia Prada and Patrizio Bertelli for the restructuring and migration of the PRADA group, PA BE 1 and BELLATRIX from Luxembourg to Italy for EUR 500 M.
- Represented SIGNET JEWELLERS in the issuance of bonds and corporate financing of the group for an aggregate amount of USD 1 B.
- Represented PEPSI in several acquisitions made for the group.
- Represented STELLA ARTOIS in the shareholding restructuring.
- Represents French and Belgian clients in their implementation in Chile and corporate matters related to their investments and structure.
- Represents Chinese investors in the drafting and negotiation of environmental investment projects throughout Chile in particular in solar panels, wind panels and desalination plants.
- Belgo Luxemburgish Chamber of Commerce of Chile A.G., in Chile.
- Bar Association of Brussels in Belgium.
- Bar Association in Luxembourg.
- Dutch, French, English, Italian, and Spanish.