ASOCIADA / 223676533 / firstname.lastname@example.org
CONSTANZA FREIRE C.
Constanza Freire has experience in civil, corporate and transactional law. She has also taught at various universities in Chile and has studied abroad.
She currently practices in a law firm in Luxembourg with special focus on Private Equity and Corporate Law.
- Universidad Diego Portales, Faculty of Law, 2009 (with honors).
- Selected student, Center for Transactional Legal Studies, Georgetown University & King’s College of London, London, United Kingdom, 2013.
- Selected student, Latin American Linkage Program, Yale University, Law School, New Haven, CT, USA, 2013.
Title of Lawyer granted by the Supreme Court, 2017.
Academic activities and publications
- Assistant at the Department of Public Law, Universidad Diego Portales, 2012 -2013.
- Degree thesis in FONDECYT Project No 1120566 “Policies of conciliation and protection to maternity”, 2013 – 2015.
- Legal Clinic for Migration, Universidad Diego Portales, 2013 – 2014.
- Assistant at the School of Government, Universidad Adolfo Ibáñez, 2016.
- Coordinator of the Chair of Globalization and Democracy at the Universidad Diego Portales, 2016 to date.
- Trainee lawyer at Eluchans Abogados, 2012 – 2013.
- Trainee lawyer at Velasco, Vidal, Plaza, Rudolph & Cía., 2014 – 2015.
- Professional Practice at the Cordillera de Puente Alto Women’s Center, in matters of Criminal Law and Family Law, 2016.
- Associate at EDN Lawyers, 2017 – October 2018.
- Associate at Palma Edwards Veszpremy, 2018 to date.
- Adviced on various corporate transactions, M&As, commercial and financial contracts.
- She currently practices in a law firm in Luxembourg with a specialty in Private Equity and Corporate Law.
- Spanish and English.