ASOCIADA / 223676552 / firstname.lastname@example.org
DANIELA NECKER D.
Daniela Necker is an associate at Palma Edwards and Veszpremy. Her work has been characterized by the dedication and thoroughness with which she is involved in each case in which she works, which has led her to represent the interests of companies of different sizes and categories in civil litigation of different types.
That same dedication has led her to be part of numerous arbitrations, in which she has had to study and investigate in detail the background to solve the causes attributed to her.
- Ruprecht Karl Universität Heidelberg, Germany, 2014.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Faculty of Law, 2015.
- Title of Lawyer granted by the Supreme Court of Justice, 2017.
Academic activities and publications
- Research Assistant Canon Law Chair, Faculty of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2013.
- Associate at Santander Valdés Abogados, 2016-2017.
- Associate at Palma Abogados, 2017-2018.
- Associate at Palma Edwards Veszpremy, 2018 to date.
- She has participated in civil trials of great legal relevance, linked to contractual construction issues, breach of contracts and compensation, among others.
- She has participated in arbitrations regarding numerous matters and important companies.
- Spanish, English and German.