ASOCIADO / 223676567 / firstname.lastname@example.org
JUAN PABLO PRÜSSING V.
Since 2013, Juan Pablo is an associate lawyer at Palma, integrating the Labor Department of the law firm and being the current Head of labor litigation matters. Likewise, he provides labor advice to different clients, covering areas such as labor contract, administrative and representation in the Labor Inspection, Seremis and courts of justice.
He has participated in collective bargaining processes from the presentation of the project to the signature thereof, on behalf of the employer. He has also been part of labor law matters in the M&A and Due Diligence transactions, both from the point of view of the buyer and the seller.
Additionally, he provides services in corporate, real estate and commercial matters to the different clients of the office.
He has also joined the Compliance and Anti-Corruption area, developing prevention schemes and providing advice on the subject.
- Minor in Business Law, Universidad de Los Andes, Faculty of Law, 2008.
- Universidad de Los Andes, Faculty of Law, 2008.
- Title of Lawyer granted by the Supreme Court of Justice, 2009.
- Master in Business Labor Law, Universidad de Los Andes, 2015.
- Lawyer at Holding Prosegur, 2010-2012.
- Associate at Palma Abogados, 2012-2018.
- Associate at Palma Edwards Veszpremy, 2018 to date.
- Representative experience
- He has participated in multiple labor disputes, either in matters concerning fundamental rights, trade unions and work accidents, as well as compensation for contract terms.
- He has participated in collective negotiations for important companies in industries such as health, warehousing and securities, among others.
- Chilean Bar Association A.G.
- Spanish and English.