ASOCIADO / 223676551 / email@example.com
NICOLÁS VALENZUELA P.
Nicolás Valenzuela P. is an associate at Palma Edwards Veszpremy, concentrating his practice in Corporate Law, Banking and Finance, Mergers and Acquisitions, Investment Funds, Real Estate, Energy and Natural Resources.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Faculty of Law, 2016.
- Title of lawyer granted by the Supreme Court of Justice, 2018.
Academic activities and publications
- Assistant Professor of International Public Law, Faculty of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2015.
- Trainee lawyer at Vial y Compañía Abogados, 2013-2016.
- Associate at Palma Abogados, 2017- 2018
- Associate at Palma Edwards Veszpremy, 2018 to date.
- Participated as a lawyer of the creditor in the financing for a robotic concrete construction plant for USD 4.3 M.
- Participated as a lawyer of the creditor in the financing operation of 5 industrial waste processing plants for USD 21 M.
- Participated as a lawyer of the Bank Agent in syndicated credit to an automotive company for USD 4 M.
- Participated in operations to finance industrial projects, syndicated loans for automotive companies, corporate and tax restructurings.
- Participated in the financing for large real estate projects, specifically through the corporate formulas of leasing and preferred capital.
- He has participated in the financing of shopping centers and strip centers throughout Chile.
- He has participated in study and research for reports in law, highlighting one for a trial of a renowned national sports club.
- Spanish and English.