ASOCIADO / 223676544 / firstname.lastname@example.org
SEBASTIÁN AUSIN V.
Sebastián Ausin is an associate at Palma Edwards Veszpremy and, as such, has focused his practice on corporate law, arbitration and mergers & acquisitions, among other areas.
His work with clients has been characterized by the detailed management he maintains of the issues he has to resolve, which has enabled him to participate in the most diverse operations, both in different industries and companies, advising small, medium and large organizations, as well as family groups, in different types of challenges.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Faculty of Law, 2010.
- Official Exchange Program, University of Auckland, New Zealand, 2011.
- II International Course on Roman Law, University of Salamanca, Spain, February 2011.
- Title of Lawyer granted by the Supreme Court of Justice, 2013.
- Degree in negotiation, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2017.
- International MBA, IE Business School (c), Madrid, Spain (2019).
Academic activities and publications
- Assistant Professor in Commercial Law, Professor Juan Eduardo Palma Jara, Universidad de Chile, 2015 to date.
- Co-author of the chapter “Chronicle of an announced disagreement: Negotiation of salary readjustment of the public sector for the year 2016”, Yearbook of Negotiation and Conflict Resolution number II, 2018, Program of Negotiation Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile.
- Associate in the Corporate department, Arteaga Gorziglia Abogados, 2012-2013.
- Associate in the Mergers and Acquisitions department, Barros & Errázuriz Abogados, 2013-2015.
- Associate at Palma Abogados, 2015-2017
- Associate at Palma Edwards Veszpremy, 2018 to date.
- Advised to a transnational company in the food and beverage industry for the export business to more than 80 countries.
- Permanent advice to a large Chilean construction company, specialized in public and private matters.
- He has participated in arbitrations of commercial matters, real estate, energy, insurance, construction, mining and other matters.
- Has been part of cases before the National Consumer Service, Court of Appeal and Supreme Court of Justice.
- Chilean Bar Association A.G.
He also conducted administrative claims before different Regional Ministerial Services and the National Consumer Service.
- Spanish and English.