SOCIO / 223676514 / email@example.com
SERGIO QUESNEY S.
Since 2009, Sergio Quesney S. is a lawyer at Palma Abogados, integrating the Banking, Financial, Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions and Real Estate Department of the office. As of November 2018, Sergio Quesney became a Partner at Palma Edwards Veszpremy.
He has participated in various financing, purchase and sale processes for business groups, companies, industrial and real estate projects. He has also been part of Corporate and Real Estate M&A and Due Dilligence processes, both from the point of view of the financier, as well as the buyer and seller.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Faculty of Law, 2000-2004.
- Title of Lawyer granted by the Supreme Court, 2006.
- Legal Counsel at Banco Santander Chile, 2006-2007.
- Guerrero, Olivos, Novoa y Errázuriz Abogados, 2008-2009.
- Associate at Palma Abogados, 2009 to October 2018.
- Partner at Palma Edwards Veszpremy, 2018 to date.
- Participated as a lawyer of the creditor party in the financing of the salmon industry.
- Participated as a lawyer of the creditor party in the financing operation of industrial waste processing plants.
- Participated as a lawyer of the Bank Agent in syndicated loans to companies in the energy, mining, industrial and real estate sectors.
- He has participated in various corporate and tax restructurings.
- He has participated in financings for large real estate projects, specifically through the corporate formulas of leasing and preferred capital.
- He has participated in the financing of shopping and strip centers throughout Chile.
- He has participated in study and research for reports in law.
- Chilean Bar Association A.G.
- Spanish and English.