ASOCIADO / 223676544 / email@example.com
THOMAS ANDRÉS VESZPREMY G.
Thomas Veszpremy is an associate at Palma Edwards Veszpremy and has experience in the areas of Compliance and Anti-Corruption, Energy and Natural Resources, Labor and Immigration, Family Fortunes and Insurance. He has focused his professional practice in advising both national and international companies in corporate, M&A, contractual and judicial matters, focusing his practice in medium sized companies, Family Office, and ventures.
- Minor in Political Sciences, Universidad del Desarrollo, 2010-2013.
- Training Course for Leaders, Universidad del Desarrollo, 2013.
- Law Degree, Universidad del Desarrollo, 2010-2015.
- Title of Lawyer granted by the Supreme Court of Chile, April 2017.
- Candidate LLM International Legal Studies Program, Washington College of Law – American University, 2019.
Academic activities and publications
- Ethics Assistant, University of el Desarrollo, July 2013 – December 2014.
- Ad Honorem Labor Law Assistant, Universidad del Desarrollo, March 2013 – December 2013.
- Assistant Professor of Introduction to economics, Universidad del Desarrollo, July 2018.
- Research Assistant (Dean´s Fellow), International Department of Human Rights – Washington College of Law – American University, January 2019 to date.
- Internship at Aseguradora Magallanes, Department Warrant and Titles, January 2013.
- Trainee lawyer at Komatsu Cummins Chile Ltda., April 2013 – November 2013.
- Trainee lawyer at National Economic Prosecutor, Anti-Cartel Unit, March 2014 – April 2015.
- Associate at Álvarez & Azola Abogados y Cía., May 2015 – April 2017.
- Associate at Saldivia, Contreras, Inalaf, Würth and Verdugo Abogados, April 2017 – April 2018.
- Associate at Veszpremy Abogados, April 2018 – October 2018.
- Associate at Palma Edwards Veszpremy, 2018 to date.
- Representative experience
- Participated as a representative of Ceva Sante Animale, a French multinational specialized in animal health, at its facility in Chile.
Participated as representative of Champagne Thienot, a French vineyard of the Champagne region, in the Joint Venture with Viña Tabali.
- Member of AmCham Chile.
- Spanish and English.