ASOCIADO / 223676543 / firstname.lastname@example.org
VÍCTOR RIADI I.
Víctor Riadi is an associate lawyer in the Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Compliance and Anti-Corruption, Tax and Litigation areas, among others.
His professional career has led him to work in various areas of Corporate Law and Judicial Law, obtaining knowledge of various subjects in both worlds.
He has dedicated part of his career to the academic field, having been Assistant Professor of the Introduction to Civil Law branch at the Universidad del Desarrollo.
Likewise, he has also sought to extend his knowledge, having successfully completed a Degree in Commercial at the Universidad de Los Andes.
- Bachelor of Legal Sciences (Summa Cum Laude), Universidad del Desarrollo, 2010-2015.
- Master in Commercial Companies, Universidad de Los Andes, 2018.
- Title of Lawyer granted by the Supreme Court of Justice, 2017.
Academic activities and publications
- Assistant Professor of Introduction to Civil Law, Universidad del Desarrollo, 2016-2018.
- Trainee Lawyer at Integral Consultancy, GM & Asociados.
- Associate at EDN Abogados, 2017- 2018.
- Associate at Palma Edwards Veszpremy, 2018 to date.
- Member of the Chilean Bar Association A.G.
- Spanish and English.