ASSOCIATE / 223676552 / email@example.com
ALEXANDRA HÖPFNER A.
Alexandra Höpfner focuses his practice in Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions, Real Estate and Banking and Finance.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Faculty of Law, 2022.
- Title of Bachelor of Social Sciences with a Major in Law and a Minor in Communications, 2018.
ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES AND PUBLICATIONS
- Assistant Professor in Procedural Law, Faculty of Law of Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2017-2018.
- Associate at Palma, from March 2023.
- Spanish, German and English.