ASOCIADO / 223676508 / email@example.com
ALFREDO NIKLITSCHEK D.
Alfredo is an associate at Palma and senior lawyer of the litigation department. His professional career has been focused on matters of arbitration, civil litigation, commercial and administrative litigation and natural resources.
In matters of litigation, he stands out for representing clients of the most varied industries in front of the corresponding entities, such as the Ordinary and Special Courts of Justice, Arbitral Courts and Organs of the State Administration.
In 2006, he was awarded by the Ministry of Justice for his outstanding professional practice.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Faculty of Law, 2004.
- Title of Lawyer granted by the Supreme Court, 2008.
- Master (c) in Environmental Law, Center of Environmental Law, Faculty of Law, Universidad de Chile, 2014.
Academic activities and publications studies
- Assistant Professor of Procedural Law, Faculty of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2004-2015.
- Professor of Procedural Law, Faculty of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2015 to date.
- Trainee Lawyer at Leighton & Cía, 2004-2005.
- Associate at Yávar, Silva & Domínguez, 2008-2010.
- Associate at Caglevic, Delgado & Romero Abogados, 2010.
- Associate at Palma Abogados, 2010-2012.
- Associate at Urrutia & Cía, 2012-2016.
- Associate at Palma Abogados, from 2016 to date.
Representative experience studies
- Advice in civil and arbitration matters for the resolution of conflicts of highly complex civil and commercial issues.
- Advice to banks and financial institutions in complex judicial collection litigation.
- Defense for the interests of important national and foreign industries in contentious administrative processes.
- Advising international intergovernmental organizations in various litigations.
- Advice to important mining companies in the country in highly complex environmental litigation.
- Chilean Bar Association A.G.
- Spanish and English.