ASSOCIATE / 223676554 / firstname.lastname@example.org
CARL WIBERG A.
Carl Wiberg focuses his practice in Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions, Real Estate and Banking and Finance, with experience in representing and advising both national and international companies.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Faculty of Law, 2017.
- Title of Lawyer granted by the Supreme Court of Justice, 2020.
ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES AND PUBLICATIONS
- Assistant Professor of Asian Law, Faculty of Law of Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2017-2018.
- Assistant Professor of International Public Law, Faculty of Law of Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2017-2018.
- Associate Lawyer at Ernst & Young Chile, 2019-2021.
- Associate at Palma, from 2021 to date.
- Permanent advisory to national and international institutions.
- He has been part of the reorganization of large companies.
- Spanish and English.