ASOCIADA / 223676513 / firstname.lastname@example.org
CONSTANZA BENGOA T.
Constanza Bengoa is an associate at Palma, where she works in the Corporate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Banking and Finance and Real Estate department.
She has participated in the sale of real estate and in corporate modifications that allow the development and constitution of new projects.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Faculty of Law, 2017.
- Title of Lawyer granted by the Supreme Court of Justice, 2019.
- Trainee Lawyer at Philippi, Prietocarrizosa, Ferrero DU & Uría, 2014-2015.
- Associate at Palma, from 2017 to date.
- Has participated in the financing and refinancing of hotel chains, concession projects, energy projects, among others.
- Has participated in real estate sales, corporate modifications and operations of various kinds, which are aimed at optimizing the results of their clients.
- Spanish and English.