ASOCIADA / 223676522 / firstname.lastname@example.org
MARÍA SOLEDAD DIHARASARRI L.
María Soledad Diharasarri is an associate at Palma, integrating the Tax Law and Real Estate Department of the office. participating from the very beginning in the most complex real estate operations, restructurings and corporate reorganizations which has led her to specialize in the subject.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Bachelor in Human and Social Sciences, 2008.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Faculty of Law, 2012.
- Title of Lawyer granted by the Supreme Court of Justice, 2014.
- Degree in Tax Analysis and Planning, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2016.
- Trainee Lawyer at Carey in Mergers & Acquisitions, 2010-2011.
- Associate at Palma, from 2013 to date.
- She has participated in the reorganization and daily management of large organizations and their corporate governments. In the same line, she has been part of the acquisition and purchase of companies.
- She has provided advice in administrative procedures in front of the Internal Revenue Service, in front of the tax and customs courts and in the analysis of various tax contingencies for clients with different corporate structures.
- She has participated in the acquisition of large lands for the development of real estate projects throughout Chile, working in all stages of the projects, ranging from consulting and management in construction, studies of titles and administrative management, to the sale and after sale of all units. The amounts of the projects exceeded UF 273,582.
- Spanish and English.