ASOCIADO / 223676551 / email@example.com
NICOLÁS VALENZUELA P.
Nicolás Valenzuela P. is an associate at Palma, concentrating his practice in Corporate Law, Banking and Finance, Mergers and Acquisitions, Investment Funds, Real Estate.
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Faculty of Law, 2016.
- Title of lawyer granted by the Supreme Court of Justice, 2018.
Academic activities and publications
- Assistant Professor of International Public Law, Faculty of Law, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, 2015.
- Trainee lawyer at Vial y Compañía Abogados, 2013-2016.
- Associate at Palma Abogados, 2017 to date.
- Participated as a lawyer of the creditor in the financing for a robotic concrete construction plant for USD 4.3 M.
- Participated as a lawyer of the creditor in the financing operation of 5 industrial waste processing plants for USD 21 M.
- Participated as a lawyer of the Bank Agent in syndicated credit to an automotive company for USD 4 M.
- Participated in operations to finance industrial projects, syndicated loans for automotive companies, corporate and tax restructurings.
- Participated in the financing for large real estate projects, specifically through the corporate formulas of leasing and preferred capital.
- He has participated in the financing of shopping centers and strip centers throughout Chile.
- He has participated in study and research for reports in law, highlighting one for a trial of a renowned national sports club.
- Spanish and English.